Plan Your Party
How it works
- Our set menu changes weekly. We have a calendar showing what’s on each weekend click here to view our menu calendar for 2021.
- Group size to be a minimum of 6 people
- All of our food packaging is either compostable or recyclable and suitable for fridge, freezer, microwave and oven.
- The menu is a sharing feast, where the mains, sides and accompaniments are all served at the same time. Each week there is a meat and vegan option.
- We can either drop the food off with you in and provide simple re-heating instructions, or provide a host to heat and serve the food and do all of the clearing up (please see below for more details).
- To confirm a booking we take a £50 deposit. Once menu choices and final number of guests have been confirmed an invoice is issued, payable up to 5 days prior to the event.
Hire a Host
- If you would like to book a host, there is an additional charge of £90.
- We would arrive at the property approximately 1 hr prior to serving. This gives us enough time to set up for the evening and finish off the food preparations. We use the crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils within the property
- For groups of 16 or more people, we recommend hiring an additional host to help serve and clear up.
- By prior arrangement we can decorate and setup the dining table. This is charged at £35 and includes laying of the table (using crockery and cutlery available at the property), fresh flowers and napkins. Otherwise, we ask that the table is laid out by the party themselves.
- £16 per person for our sharing menu
- £22 per person for our sharing menu plus dessert
- £1.50 per mile delivery
Get in Touch
Please complete the following form to enquire and check availability. We will respond within 24hrs and confirm what the menu will be for your chosen date. Alternatively, email email@example.com where we will be delighted to answer any questions.
Terms and conditions
We will issue an initial invoice for a £50 deposit, payable within 7 days of booking confirmation. 10 days before your event, we will issue a further invoice for the remaining costs. Please ensure payment reaches us at least 5 days before the event.
Delivery is charged at £1.50 per mile. Our catchment area is within 15 miles of Bath City Centre.
The number of guests must be confirmed no later than 7 days before your event, after this time any decrease in numbers cannot be accepted and the full charge will be made.
Cancellation charges are payable for cancellations of any confirmed event.
The following charges will apply…
- Within 4 days of the event 50% of the quoted price
- Within 48hrs of the event 100% of the quoted price
Aroama is fully covered by public liability insurance. We advise that all food should be consumed after 2 hours of serving, any food consumed after this is at the client’s discretion and therefore their responsibility.